Since the 90’s we build and rebuild new container constructions. All our manufactured containers are customized products, certified according to the Germanischer Lloyd. Depending on what the customer wants, we find the optimal solution.
Our containers are as much as possible built and delivered according to ISO 668 with CSC approval for international maritime transport. Upon request we provide our containers with Customs Certificates and Approvals. Special dimensions are of course no problem for us.
The containers can be constructed, for example, with the following characteristics:
- Fire protection isolation A0, A30 or A60
- Noise protection
- Ship windows with deadlights
- Ship doors
- Automatic fire alarm system
- Compact Air conditioning units / air-conditioning split
- E-equipment such as lighting, electrical outlets or network connections
- Interiors, for example workbenches, cabinets, shelves, etc.
- Preservation in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12944, for example, corrosivity category C5M
Since 2007, we also built offshore containers that are certified according to DIN EN 12079 / DNV 2.7-1 by Germanischer Lloyd. So we have our own constructions up to the 25000kg maximum weight according to DIN EN 12079, which can be certified and can be relatively easily customized, following the customer’s needs.
If the 25000kg are insufficient, it is also possible, to certify the containers according to DNV 2.7-3 as Portable Offshore Units. It would also be possible to build containers according to DNV 2.7-2.